Monday, December 13, 2010

Hotttttest Dates Ev.

Last night my roommies and I went to SLC to see the lights. We ate at the Pie Pizzeria and ordered a huge-o pizza that even the four of us couldn't even eat half of (and trust me, we were hungry). After our delicious dinner we oohed and aahed over the beautiful trees and magical decorations on Temple Square. Have you ever seen downtown Salt Lake City at Christmas time? B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. We sang carols (my idea) while people around us looked on, and took pictures by the reflection pool. We told stories and laughed our guts out and had fun catching the eyes of random strangers while sitting in traffic on the way home. Best Date Ever. Oh, and did I mention that my roommates bought me a new coat for Christmas? Funnest shopping experience of my life, and also the most touching. They are amazing, and I will be eternally grateful I got stuck with them this year. Love love.

PS-Long-awaited pic of said roommies. Beautiful, no? This is us showing our personalities, taken especially to use on our Christmas Party invitation a couple of weeks ago, to personalize it. Did I mention that we had a Christmas party? It was pretty rockin' too--over 80 people came, and we had a blast! I am grateful for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment