Monday, November 18, 2013

still feeling the gratitude

Sun. 17 Nov: Grateful for family home evenings. You already know--I love family. Probably my favorite thing to do is to hang out with my family, and a second best is hanging out with other families who love being together. Had FHE with my newest adopted family on Sunday and loved laughing and talking and praying with them. Delicious.


Mon. 18 Nov: Grateful for the peace and safety of my life, and skyping with old friends. Talked to a friend in Germany for over an hour. Love her. Love that we can still be friends, even on different sides of the world. Human experiences are the same everywhere. And technology is awesome.


Tues. 19 Nov: Grateful for letters from missionaries. Missionaries seem to have special hearts, and their love and prayers mean a lot. Got a letter from my missionary bro today. Made my day. Love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment